Monday, June 6, 2011

justin bieber fails driving test

justin bieber fails driving test. pictures of justin bieber on
  • pictures of justin bieber on



  • roadbloc
    Nov 20, 03:29 AM
    there is no "sent from my iPhone" or iPad, so this may be false
    So I guess steve isn't aloud to use a mac? :rolleyes:

    As for the topic... Meh, who cares? They're cheap ipads. I wish there was a way I could get an iPad on the cheap here in the uk.





    justin bieber fails driving test. justin bieber driving 2011.
  • justin bieber driving 2011.



  • MCal27
    Nov 15, 06:34 AM
    I've mailed Steve twice over this issue. The last time with a link to a petition I started which got over 700 Signatures from Pro Users and Techies' : http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/applepros/ in just a few days. I got zero replies from anyone @ Apple regarding this, though I know for a fact that Apple are aware of it and quite high up the hierarchy too...




    justin bieber fails driving test. justin bieber driving 2011.
  • justin bieber driving 2011.



  • MacBlackBook22
    Oct 2, 04:25 PM
    My favorite year round wallpaper occasionally I change but always come back to this one





    justin bieber fails driving test. justin bieber driving 2011.
  • justin bieber driving 2011.



  • HarryPot
    May 5, 10:15 AM
    But lives could be saved if we did tests on them, probably 100's of thousands of lives.

    Isn't your point that the ends justify the means? If we torture people we might be able to obtain information and save lives? Well if saving lives is the goal we should be testing drugs and experimental procedures on criminals after all it will save lives.

    Should we torture criminals we catch (in this country) until they inform on other criminals they know? After all it might save lives.

    We can keep going in circles. I think you do get what I mean with the "medical testing" thing.

    Again, you are taking one sentence I said and ignoring the rest. I also said that each case needs to be analyzed individually at the end. Hence the people who are part of the police/army/intelligence agencies/etc need to be intelligent and sensible people.



    more...


    justin bieber fails driving test. J-14: Did you practice driving
  • J-14: Did you practice driving



  • unregbaron
    Jan 9, 03:46 PM
    This really reminds me of when ipods launched. People then were also saying too expensive/where's the need/existing alternatives.

    This is another launch like that: I was looking at getting a Nokia E61 over a Blackberry as the email support was better. I was also interested in Three in the UK's X Series as it offers Skype, Yahoo etc. But the iphone blows all that away.

    I can't think of a single product with the same significance as the iphone will have. Not just because of what it can do but because it's from Apple. In 2-3 years this will be the phone everyone has like now the ipod is the music player everyone has.

    To Steve it really must feel like starting over.

    Imagine taking for granted that your friends/contacts/family/customers/clients will be on email/online wherever they are let alone that you will be too.

    From every angle this is going to change how businesses are run and how we interact with each other forever.





    justin bieber fails driving test. justin bieber driving.
  • justin bieber driving.



  • Yvan256
    Oct 31, 12:26 PM
    Sorry about playing grammar police, but this one was just too egregious for me. "gen." is an abbreviation, not an acronym. Laser is an acronym: Laser=L.A.S.E.R.=Light Amplified by Stimulating Emissions of Radiation.

    Oups, you're right, my mistake. I meant to say abbreviation, not acronym. Thanks.



    more...


    justin bieber fails driving test. justin bieber lakers.
  • justin bieber lakers.



  • markelim
    Dec 7, 06:41 AM
    My Christmas wallpaper.

    hi is there a larger size for my 27in imac as i had one exactly like this but i accidentally lost my wallpaper folder and i cant find this light blue christmas wallpaper i had ! if you know any light blue christmas wallpapers like this, please link. I cant remember where i got my old light blue christmas wallpaper, i think it was from wallbase but ive searched and cant find it. Please help





    justin bieber fails driving test. justin bieber new haircut
  • justin bieber new haircut



  • ozontheroad
    Oct 31, 11:59 AM
    Yeah...this shuffle will be my 7th iPod:eek:

    number 3 for me :rolleyes:



    more...


    justin bieber fails driving test. justin bieber driving with
  • justin bieber driving with



  • wickedG35
    Jan 18, 01:26 PM
    Hey Guys,

    Looking for an iPhone with firmware 1.1.2 on it. Anyone have one for sale?

    :)





    justin bieber fails driving test. justin bieber funny pics 2011.
  • justin bieber funny pics 2011.



  • Bigmoss
    Mar 31, 08:45 PM
    I have an Ipad2 and was told the latest version of Tiny Umbrella can read and save the SHSH files for me, I am running Win7 64 Bit and all other version work but the latest 4.30.05 when I run it I get error 16 "An internal Error Occured" I have download it from a few sources now ? has anyone run into this before ? All other version run but when I try and use version 4.30.00 the Ipad2 shows in TU but just had a large black ? beside it

    Any ideas

    Thanks



    more...


    justin bieber fails driving test. justin bieber that should be
  • justin bieber that should be



  • sully677
    Apr 27, 04:16 PM
    Why does it take a media storm for Apple to open up on an issue ? It would be so much better if they more forthcoming and frank befoe an issue snowballs.

    You are very, very negative.





    justin bieber fails driving test. justin bieber kisses selena
  • justin bieber kisses selena



  • Maxintech
    Aug 17, 06:28 PM
    Mine. From Hubble Ultra Deep Field (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hubble_Ultra_Deep_Field) picture.
    The original picture is squared and I used a 'stretch to fill screen' option.



    more...


    justin bieber fails driving test. justin bieber photoshop fail.
  • justin bieber photoshop fail.



  • eduardo760
    May 5, 05:04 PM
    My iphone 3g is jailbroken and i was uploading fonts onto it but as soon as i changed the systems font the phone froze. After that i restarted the phone and it now gets stuck on the apple logo. what can i do to fix it??





    justin bieber fails driving test. justin bieber never say never
  • justin bieber never say never



  • jozeppy26
    Feb 11, 03:09 PM
    I simply want to keep my voice plan the same and choose the new M2M. The M2M feature shows up under our family unlimited messaging thus I was assuming and hoping the voice plan rollover mins would remain unchanged.

    I didn't lose any of my roll-over minutes. I have ~1200 and am on the 450 individual plan.

    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y285/Jozeppy26/att-1.png
    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y285/Jozeppy26/att2.png



    more...


    justin bieber fails driving test. justin bieber new girlfriend
  • justin bieber new girlfriend



  • lhawkins
    Jul 26, 09:40 PM
    The problem with that is that without a real HDMI connector HD-DVD or Blue-Ray commercial disks will downsample the video due to the DRM restrictions. You have to have an actual HDMI connector on both ends and they have to support HDCP to get a fully digital, full resolution image on any monitor/HDTV.

    --laurence

    HDMI (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HDMI) is a video/audio output standard that combines DVI video and optical out audio.
    Sound familiar?
    Yes, the MacBook Pro has both DVI out and optical audio out ports. Use a DVI to HDMI cable and a optical audio cable, and there is no need to have a dedicated HDMI output. In fact, as the MacBook Pro has a dual-link DVI port, it has the ability to power more than 1080p. Combine this with the included Apple Remote for Front Row, and you have yourself a (somewhat expensive) media center (with an unnecessary screen?;) ).




    irmongoose





    justin bieber fails driving test. justin bieber outfits 2011.
  • justin bieber outfits 2011.



  • iqwertyi
    Dec 28, 08:26 AM
    Lights for shelf (cross post Ikea)



    more...


    justin bieber fails driving test. ieber soccer. Justin Bieber
  • ieber soccer. Justin Bieber



  • Full of Win
    Apr 25, 09:02 AM
    Once again you are proving that you know nothing about production issues.

    Guilty as charged, which I indicated by adding 'supposed' to the post you quoted. This is not for lack of research, but rather due to the lack of forthcomingness from Apple. Most companies would have stated what the issue was, the corrective steps being taken to address it, and an apology for the massive (10 months out of an avg 12 month product life:eek:) delay. Apple ? Nothing, nada, zip, zilch....and that was one of the many disgraces I alluded to originally. Making a promice, not delivering on it for 10 months, and not being open as to the reason(s) why = DISGRACEFUL and DISGUSTING

    There is a big difference between making a few samples to show and circulate and real en masse production.
    There are also issues with white products that only show up after a certain amount of time.
    White tends to have aluminum oxide pigments and in many cases light inhibitors. Depending on the material used there may have been a delayed photo mechanical reaction.
    That especially, when several layers of white are used.
    But I am only guessing, the real issues are only know to Apple.

    Apple is a preeemint designer of consumer electronics in the World, in fact based on market cap, they are the second most valuable company in the United States. They are not some bush league designers, that much is certain. Apple had 6 months to find this issue, SIX MONTHS - plenty of time I think to do pre-produciotn runs and to identify the issue. The white iPhone 4 should never had graced Steve Jobs Keynote unless that were sure they could deliver it in a TIMELY manner. The fact that is did is another disgrace of the White iPhone 4.

    You also know absolutely NOTHING about the real issues other than what people speculated.

    Yes, I know nothing about the delay....due to the disgraceful actions of Apple and their total lack of openness. Again, I said "supposed" in the post you quoted to indicate I was not certain of the issue. I've added the definition for your edification, as you seem to not know the meaning of the word.

    Supposed: (verb) assume that something is the case on the basis of evidence or probability but without proof or certain knowledge


    For Apple to recognize it and NOT ship it, just because they showed it proves what a good company they are.

    Whatever time it then took to fix it is unimportant.

    So being 10 months late on a product, whose historic refresh cycle is ~12 months, is "unimportant". I guess we will have to agree to disagree. I think a delay that encompasses 80%+ of the historic product cycle is kind of important. To say otherwise speaks volumes.

    Oh, and try telling the people who waited 10 months to get one or who got a black one but really wanted a white one how "unimportant" this issue is. I'm sure your comment will fall on deaf ears.





    justin bieber fails driving test. justin bieber driving. justin
  • justin bieber driving. justin



  • WildPalms
    Jul 26, 11:04 PM
    Maybe the software, but the drive itself may be only compatible with Blu-Ray rather than HD-DVD. Different wavelenghts and all. Could be wrong though, I just think that Apple might let you REAd HD-DVD, just not write....

    Cheers

    Correct. The operating system will support both formats, you then require a Blu-Ray drive for Blu-Ray support and/or HD-DVD drive for HD-DVD support. The ability to write as well as read will not be limited, it will depend on the hardware.





    justin bieber fails driving test. justin bieber photoshop fail.
  • justin bieber photoshop fail.



  • jsw
    Feb 13, 07:40 AM
    My sincere congrats to all of the new Mods...
    Well, first, I need to point out that that was the single most obvious brown-nosed "welcome" I've seen yet. A true work of art. ;) Yes, I'm sending them all cookies, but you won't see me posting that here. Er... whoops!

    Second, welcome back - truly - I know you've been worked to the ragged edge of oblivion, and I hope things get better soon. Please let us know if your interview (I missed the original posts about it a few weeks ago) ends up in an offer. If not, I know one of the next ones will. It's easy to get caught up in wondering about why you're working 72-hour weeks now, but it is just a short phase to help you appreciate even more the much better job which I am certain you'll have very soon.





    oshii
    Apr 21, 04:30 AM
    I just realised that I do not have the version 4.1 update to Final Cut Express 4. According to Apple, I can download the update via the software update on my mac. but I have tried every time and every way but final cut doesn't come up in the updates. can anyone suggest a way to get his update please as it's the best way to work with my HD footage?





    AtariMac
    Apr 4, 11:35 AM
    I'm not sure why people are all out of sorts with this increase. Basically it seems people are mad that it will cost them more to end a contract early? Is upgrading before the end of two years really that important?

    Maybe I'm just odd, but two years with a product really isn't all that long.





    superspud
    Apr 14, 12:14 PM
    My dream car is a 350z in which I would modify, painted all black:






    No one ones the amount of d*** I would suck, or people I would kill, to get behind the wheel of an GT-R35....

    If only... If only...



    Valet happens to be one of the few departments I oversee at the resort I work at... ive driven a few that have come through here and must say, certainly one of the top 3 cars ive ever driven.

    the others in the list of top cars, are easily 3-4 times the price of the GTR





    espoo
    Dec 11, 04:26 AM
    Never mind the dock. The chick is hot. Who is she?

    should be misa campo.





    pleasehelp!
    Apr 12, 08:04 PM
    figured it out. it is the last one.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment