Thursday, June 2, 2011

cute i love you poems

cute i love you poems. cute i love you poems.
  • cute i love you poems.



  • iScott428
    Apr 25, 08:00 AM
    The White IP4 will look sick, much like how awesome the white iPad 2 looks. I think the demand will still be strong for it due to all of the September IP5 rumors, and the fact that I know tons of people that have broken old iPhone are are waiting for the white to release. I would not expect crazy demand for it, but sales should be very good.





    cute i love you poems. i love you poems for your
  • i love you poems for your



  • hastyle
    Jan 9, 06:56 PM
    Is Macworld just a one day event??? or will they be showing more stuff? I was hoping to hear something about the 8 core mac pro.





    cute i love you poems. cute i love you poems. cute i
  • cute i love you poems. cute i



  • spillproof
    Mar 26, 08:54 PM
    That picture better be kissed and signed by Stevey himself for that price!





    cute i love you poems. cute i love you poems. love
  • cute i love you poems. love



  • nealibob
    Apr 4, 10:18 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8F190 Safari/6533.18.5)

    So competition with Verizon having the iPhone = price increase??? How does that make any sense??

    You know they only compete to see who can charge more, right?



    more...


    cute i love you poems. Cute I Love You Poems For Your
  • Cute I Love You Poems For Your



  • nevir
    Oct 5, 11:57 PM
    woah mama. Is that video legit?!! what was that iPod-like thing at the end!

    nah, pretty sure that last part is doctored - fun though :p





    cute i love you poems. cute i love you poems. cute i
  • cute i love you poems. cute i



  • upsguy27
    Mar 16, 12:31 AM
    Recently I had to manually turn my MacBook Pro off after Lion had issues waking from sleep. When I turned it back on, after logging in, the screen just stays stuck at the default mountain wallpaper, with the mouse able to be moved. It never progresses past this point no matter how long I leave it for. Can anyone think of what's wrong/how to fix it? I can boot into Windows fine, which I'm currently typing this on.



    more...


    cute i love you poems. Cute I Love You Poems. emo i
  • Cute I Love You Poems. emo i



  • bigjohn
    Apr 4, 11:45 AM
    i didn't pay $499 for my iPhone 4, I paid $299





    cute i love you poems. cute i love you poems. i love
  • cute i love you poems. i love



  • LightSpeed1
    Mar 26, 08:24 PM
    I know that's not supposed to be funny, but man...that's funny.



    more...


    cute i love you poems. cute i love you poems
  • cute i love you poems



  • ozontheroad
    Oct 31, 01:41 PM
    Does anyone listen to headphones while hiking? I'd want to keep a listen out for bears (Stephen Colbert has set me straight as to the danger of bears!). :D

    4 years ago I hiked the Camino de Santiago, an old pilgrimage route that goes across Spain (850 km)

    I had a diskman at the time and used for about 5 minutes during the walk.

    I found that it ruined the whole experience.

    sometimes the best music is absolute silence





    cute i love you poems. i love you poems and quotes
  • i love you poems and quotes



  • bousozoku
    Feb 23, 11:55 AM
    I don't think there ever was a ppc 602 processor... at least in a mac. Am I wrong? 601, 603e and 604 (SWEET!).

    As I recall, the 602 was an embedded applications processor like the 40x line.



    more...


    cute i love you poems. cute i love you poems. cute i
  • cute i love you poems. cute i



  • barkjohn10
    Apr 27, 09:48 PM
    okay so I have downloaded cydia, then I downloaded hackulo.us! When I go to hackulo.us I don't know what to download! Do i download appsync, installous?





    cute i love you poems. cute i love you poems. pics of
  • cute i love you poems. pics of



  • res1233
    May 1, 02:33 AM
    I just don't agree. Whatever they are ? So it it was short like @sex.com or @s__t.com (fill in the underscore yourself), would they care then? I think they would. To me its all about image. Short is nice, but it should be NEUTRAL. The word 'me' does not fit the neutral part, just like 'sex' or 's__t' does not. Of course this is just opinion.

    So what's wrong with @suit.com? My humor for the day. Thanks for playing.

    why would the file be "Untitled"?
    (is this even shot in Lion?)

    This guy is right. After pointing that out, this is most likely 100% fake, but who knows.



    more...


    cute i love you poems. cute i love you poems. cute i
  • cute i love you poems. cute i



  • iSaint
    Oct 19, 08:24 PM
    well, you know what's coming...





    cute i love you poems. cute i love you poems.
  • cute i love you poems.



  • mcdj
    Mar 27, 08:55 PM
    and the auction is over. maybe it was him. well when the next one pops up, we'll find that one too.



    more...


    cute i love you poems. cute i love you poems. cute
  • cute i love you poems. cute



  • Reeves
    Feb 11, 09:59 AM
    Never Mind I Fixed It!





    cute i love you poems. Cute I Love You Poems. cute i
  • Cute I Love You Poems. cute i



  • Mr. Retrofire
    Mar 25, 11:17 AM
    iPhone GPS works great for me, even when I visit New York City.

    Where is NYC?

    ;-)



    more...


    cute i love you poems. i love you poems. cute i love
  • i love you poems. cute i love



  • iLikeMyiMac
    Aug 17, 08:26 PM
    Isn't that a billion? There is a long time to go before we get that many posts. :D





    cute i love you poems. cute i love you poems. i love
  • cute i love you poems. i love



  • dba7dba
    May 1, 12:09 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)





    cute i love you poems. i love you poems. cute i
  • i love you poems. cute i



  • Micjose
    Apr 6, 01:26 PM
    that sounds extreme. watch 5 years from now 1TB will be the 1GB of today..lol





    Patmian212
    Dec 8, 05:22 AM
    Hi all,
    I want a 512MB stick of emac ram. If it will lower the price I can give you a 128MB stick of emac ram as part of the deal.





    macse30
    Apr 20, 03:12 PM
    How do they track individual users to know that one person owns multiple devices?

    Marginalization of iOS!? That's some funny stuff. One company has more market share than all others combined and you talk marginalization. Full of hot air.





    Autopulated
    Feb 7, 12:34 PM
    Nyc

    Sweet shot; your own?





    rychencop
    Dec 9, 03:48 PM
    http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/8788/decwallpaper.th.png (http://img821.imageshack.us/i/decwallpaper.png/)





    CaptMurdock
    Apr 2, 08:17 PM
    Yesterday being April Fools' Day, I decided to dedicate my desktop to the trinity that embodied this holiday:

    http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y85/CaptMurdock/Screengrabs/april2011desktop.jpg

    Got the original from the Facebook page for the Stooges.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment