Sunday, June 5, 2011

bill gates quotes on work

bill gates quotes on work. ill gates quotes on work. ill
  • ill gates quotes on work. ill



  • jrko
    Mar 30, 12:46 PM
    just wanted to post from my new Dually! (867mhz not axle ;) )

    Getting there. Fans in and much quieter - was a doddle to do. Screens here and just waiting on the thermal paste and Sata card's





    bill gates quotes on work. Bill Gates Quotes!
  • Bill Gates Quotes!



  • iW00t
    Jan 9, 06:15 PM
    There is actually nothing delivered that makes you jump which you just have to order (and own) now.

    Everything is shipping in Feb, and the phone out in June. Wow... what's more the phone doesn't even support 3G for close to A$1000. Hello Apple, 2007 is calling.





    bill gates quotes on work. ill gates quotes on work. ill
  • ill gates quotes on work. ill



  • wilheldp
    Apr 28, 11:21 AM
    I stopped reading right there b/c I don't believe that.

    It really hurts my feelings that you don't believe me. I had 3 different phones with Verizon (a cheapy Qualcomm, a RAZR, and a Blackberry), and none of them ever dropped a call. Whether or not you believe that is inconsequential to me.





    bill gates quotes on work. ill gates quotes on work. ill
  • ill gates quotes on work. ill



  • untypoed
    Apr 10, 12:53 AM
    .



    more...


    bill gates quotes on work. ill gates quotes on work. ill
  • ill gates quotes on work. ill



  • applefan289
    Mar 7, 07:58 AM
    lol





    bill gates quotes on work. ill gates quotes on work. ill
  • ill gates quotes on work. ill



  • tech324
    May 5, 12:26 PM
    I am past the 14 day return window but I have only had my MBP for roughly a month now. I am noticing a dead pixel on the screen. Will Apple fix that or does Apple require a minimum amount of dead pixels to fix?

    Thanks in advance.



    more...


    bill gates quotes on work. ill gates quotes on work.
  • ill gates quotes on work.



  • jakljiri
    Apr 3, 12:40 PM
    Hi,
    I have bought new battery (original apple) and after full charging it can�t work on battery power. Powerbook shut down directly with disconecting of power cord. The same ocurs with older battery still working in other PB. New battery work normaly in other PB.

    george





    bill gates quotes on work. ill gates quotes on work. ill
  • ill gates quotes on work. ill



  • heyisti
    Sep 12, 05:47 PM
    Link?
    And link to the pic and wall?

    Pic >> link (http://nikosalpha.deviantart.com/art/bias-156849791?q=favby%3AheyisTi%2F1403781&qo=17)
    Wall >> link (http://photonfuel.deviantart.com/art/It-s-All-True-177300927?q=favby%3AheyisTi%2F1403781&qo=2)



    more...


    bill gates quotes on work. ill gates quotes on
  • ill gates quotes on



  • bigjnyc
    Apr 26, 08:16 AM
    The thing I find funny is that about 90% of the people who were anxiously waiting for or desire the white iPhone are just going to stick it in a case anyway.





    bill gates quotes on work. Bill Gates Quotes:
  • Bill Gates Quotes:



  • xmatthamptonx
    Apr 5, 08:53 PM
    I'm currently recording with a MXL 991 condenser through my M-audio Fast Track Pro.
    It seems to have a pretty weak built-in preamp as I have to turn the gain up around 90% to get a decent sound from it which is, of course, quite fuzzy.
    I've also heard that the MXL 990 series are fairly low-output mics.

    Any solutions?
    Small, decent, affordable preamps?
    anything



    more...


    bill gates quotes on work. ill gates quotes on work
  • ill gates quotes on work



  • lewis82
    Oct 2, 10:08 AM
    That Google page looks neat. How do you get it?





    bill gates quotes on work. Tagged: | Bill Gates
  • Tagged: | Bill Gates



  • iVeBeenDrinkin'
    Apr 3, 06:13 AM
    You know that sound when you flush? That.



    more...


    bill gates quotes on work. ill gates quotes on work. ill
  • ill gates quotes on work. ill



  • Reach9
    Mar 23, 09:22 PM
    Your apparent eagerness to lay blame on the victim is bizarre and highly questionable.

    I'm not blaming woman for being raped, don't get me wrong. In fact i know that a lot of times it doesn't matter what the attire is.
    I'm just saying that it increases your chances of getting raped if you're wearing inviting gear. (If the rapist has a sexual desire [that's what i'm talking about])

    It's like showing off your Rolex watch while walking by a dangerous area known for robbery and crime.
    Should you be robbed? No. But mother always said not to walk around showing off your latest bling in dangerous places. That's the point i meant to make, rape is horrible and a disgusting crime. Don't get me wrong, i don't blame the victim.


    Why is dressing provocatively stupid? That's one of the many freedoms women enjoy in the western world, and i enjoy looking at them dressed that way. But I'm not gonna go and rape them. What you're saying confirms Muslim countries justification for sharia law. And I also find it insulting to males, because it says that if a women dresses provocatively then we have no self control and will rape them.

    Good for you. You're right, it's a free country, and I love it for being so. I like to keep hold of my morals and I enjoy women who have values, dignity and self respect.

    A woman dressing provocatively heightens the chances of assault, that's all i'm saying. I'm not saying that men should rape women who dress provocatively, don't get me wrong.
    If you don't think that women who dress provocatively get more attention from men, then it's pointless to continue the discussion.

    Sharia Law is just some stupid extremist ideology, i'm not even going to go there.

    Good for you to have control, it's not only about controlling themselves, some are stalking women in inviting circumstances. I've seen it myself.


    The point is that you have a reasonable expectation of safety regardless of decisions.

    Placing more and more responsibility on the victims is a slippery slope.

    Today its "don't walk down that street" tomorrow its "what were you doing outside without your gun and bullet proof vest".

    No matter the poor nature of one's decision they do not deserve to be raped or murdered. And responsibility for the event belongs solely to the perpetrator.

    Agreed. I never said it was, and i never will, rape is absolutely terrible. I understand that a person has a reasonable expectation of safety, I'm just saying that wearing provocative outfit will increase the chances of assault. Is that right? No, but i've seen it myself along with some of my friends victimized numerous times.
    It's sad how the world works.

    I think the difference is that there are certain situations where i feel that both parties are at fault for the concluding action that was taken place.
    For example, if a woman decides to wear provocative clothing and acts accordingly at a bar and then gets assaulted by a drunk man, which afterwards she claims as rape, then i'll be looking into both parties.
    Nobody deserves to get raped or murdered, i'm not saying anything like that.





    bill gates quotes on work. ill gates quotes on work. ill
  • ill gates quotes on work. ill



  • munkle
    Feb 14, 12:48 PM
    Just to let know everybody that i just sent my first complain about edesignuk as a moderator.

    Dare I ask what about?



    more...


    bill gates quotes on work. ill gates quotes on work; ill
  • ill gates quotes on work; ill



  • matrix11385
    Jun 23, 03:31 AM
    that sounds like a plan,only problem is,the store,i have a weird feeling that the 14st store wont be selling them,i havent called any stores,but i do know ppl are already waiting outside the 5th ave store,so to be on the safe side i think the 5th ave store would be best





    bill gates quotes on work. ill gates quotes on work; ill
  • ill gates quotes on work; ill



  • lewis82
    Dec 7, 12:09 PM
    negative, the software is sabnzb and I believe that's all I can talk about :)

    That "no talking about it" rule is pretty much bullcrap... even the Wikipedia article talks about it. And if you know it, then "they" know too.



    more...


    bill gates quotes on work. Population Control Quotes
  • Population Control Quotes



  • Mexbearpig
    Oct 1, 03:28 PM
    ^ Thank you!

    I've a few books on the artist and its amazing how varied his work and how influential he was (like Van Gogh and Whistler). He was prolific and I usually get my desktops with a google image search

    There are some good image repositories/ information, if you're interested here's a link to one (and a picture very different but very interesting at the same time)

    That first link is a gold mine! Thanks :)





    bill gates quotes on work. Bill Gates, then CEO,
  • Bill Gates, then CEO,



  • lewis82
    Sep 6, 08:58 PM
    I found it today via Google. The original is 1280x1024 though, so if you want it for widescreen, you have to edit it.

    http://www.bmwcoop.com/wp-content/images/2009/09/bmw-m3-e92-2.jpg

    Thanks. :) It'll take seconds to edit it, it doesn't bother me at all.





    bill gates quotes on work. ill gates quotes on work. ill
  • ill gates quotes on work. ill



  • AppliedVisual
    Nov 2, 09:18 PM
    Could we see a picture of your engraving please?

    I've tried snapping pictures of my engraving, but my camera won't pick up anything but a blur... But for what it's worth, it seems the Capital letters / numbers are exactly 1/16th of an inch in height.





    iAppleBook
    Feb 3, 12:42 PM
    How do you change the colour of the finder bar? and what other apps are running on the finder bar?

    Thanks

    Both monitors are on a rotation of HD nature wallpapers like these ones. =)

    http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/8586/screenshot20110201at102.jpg
    http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/8586/screenshot20110201at102.jpg

    And yes that weather is accurate. Lots of snow and cold here in the Northeast. :cool: It was -23 a week ago, so Im feelin' toasty,





    SupadudeX
    Apr 1, 04:10 AM
    Ive been addicted to this game lately: http://www.piratequest.net/ Its a web based pirate strategy game. I cant stop playing it...

    BTW the link has my referral code for the game. Feel free to take it out if you do not want to help me out. I would appreciate it if you do however :)

    [edit: referral code removed, sorry, not allowed due to spamming issues]





    Chundles
    Sep 24, 09:47 PM
    oops... I meant scarred. Typo! :D

    Meh, works either way.





    iMeowbot
    Aug 13, 03:44 PM
    I like it, but it should have been iMeowTiger.
    I'll get to 'em all, but ... could ... not ... resist ... pun ...





    samcraig
    Apr 27, 01:24 PM
    I'm simply stating the point that I don't understand how people can keep debating this "issue" when there are CLEARLY more important things to talk about. I think because Apple is so successful they get picked on by the media and other Company's seem to get a free pass.

    ...And just because I have "newbie" next to my name doesn't mean I don't know how forums work buddy.

    "Buddy" I didn't even notice your join date nor do I care.

    There are more important things to talk about than a white iPhone - yet there are threads upon threads.

    For one - this is an Apple community - not a Sony one.

    Second - Starting to deflect the issue by comparing it to Sony is taking the thread off topic.

    No one's getting a free pass.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment