Wednesday, June 1, 2011

1963 chevrolet pickup

1963 chevrolet pickup. 1963 Chevrolet Corvette Grand
  • 1963 Chevrolet Corvette Grand



  • MattA
    Jan 12, 09:50 PM
    The Golf is going to remain the European version as far as I've heard. The Jetta is no longer the 'Golf with a trunk', but that's not necessarily a bad thing. It's getting it's own identity, even if it's a little dull for the time being. The new Passat basically looks like a larger Jetta.

    I've had my Golf TDI for 10 years (bought new in 2/2001), and it's been a wonderful car for 215K miles. This last tank I got 47mpg. I would definitely buy another one.





    1963 chevrolet pickup. 1963-Chevy-Pickups-for-Sale
  • 1963-Chevy-Pickups-for-Sale



  • Eevee
    Feb 14, 04:01 PM
    congrats to you all!





    1963 chevrolet pickup. 1963 Chevrolet C/10 1/2 Ton
  • 1963 Chevrolet C/10 1/2 Ton



  • MaxBurn
    Apr 30, 06:02 PM
    How about one for rotation lock?

    Looks like the one I used to use doesnt work under 4.3+.





    1963 chevrolet pickup. 1963 Chevy Biscayne Front View
  • 1963 Chevy Biscayne Front View



  • Astro7x
    Nov 12, 02:14 PM
    I used to use FCP I found it to be overly complicated to do simple tasks. I manly focus on print design so I have not used it for several years.

    Recently I have had to make several projects and I found that Premier CS5 was actually a very strong video editing package. It runs smooth, has a clean Adobe interface and everything worked out great.

    While I like CS5, I absolutely hate Adobe due to their ultra crappy Indian based tech support. If you buy $10,000 worth of software from a company you don't expect them to charge you $39 just to talk to a person who is getting paid $1 per hour to read a script.

    The Adobe interface is certainly nice, but Premiere does so many weird things that I can't stand it for everything it does differently and right (try duplicating a sequence, editing title tool text, and NOT have it be destructive in your older sequences). The interface is so similar to FCP now that it certainly helps ease users into it. Where with Avid I think there is a bit of a learning curve to anyone looking to switch or have to start using that software in a pinch as a freelancer.

    While I love the 'no rendering' aspect of using the complete CS package, it is only practical on personal projects. Anything where I am collaborating with clients and additional graphic designers, I can't have them be updating AE comps within my sequence through dynamic link while I'm working on other things in editorial. Just not practical.



    more...


    1963 chevrolet pickup. cglad66#39; 1963 Chevrolet C10
  • cglad66#39; 1963 Chevrolet C10



  • ChrisTX
    Apr 25, 05:31 AM
    Does "I have no desire for a smartphone" go under "already have other phone" or under "undecided/other"?

    You are in the very vocal minority.





    1963 chevrolet pickup. 63protruk#39; 1963 Chevrolet C10
  • 63protruk#39; 1963 Chevrolet C10



  • tigress666
    Apr 6, 12:56 PM
    I cut it off b/c it was irrelevant. Not because I was avoiding it...and come to think of it, what exactly was avoided? If some want to go to Verizon, so be it. It may cost them more money but some leave for the principal of it. If my unlimited got cut off, I would move to Verizon in a heartbeat even though it would cost me a bit more. I would not want AT&T getting my business anymore.

    You mentioned people hissy fitting (for whatever reason) and I mentioned that many do throw but many others are throwing them for legitimate reasons

    Because I was aiming that at people who were throwing a hissy fit and going to Verizon. So your point had nothing to do with mine!! I wasn't addressing everyone upset with the price increase. ANd yes, I do think going to some one who will end up being worse than the company you are pissed at in the regards of what you are pissed at as throwing a hissy fit! It would be one thing if you were changing and Verizon cost more but you were pissed at AT&T cause you hated their customer service. But being pissed cause they made a deal they had less of a deal and going to a place that doesn't even offer that deal in the first place? I call that throwing a hissy fit and making no sense.


    Oh, AT&T isn't doing this for money? What exactly went up cost wise with AT&T and the iPhone 5?

    Oh, cost of running business? Cost of upkeep of equipment, cost of upkeep of building and building rent. Cost of wages because as prices go up everywhere cost of living goes up therefore you end up giving people a pay reduction if you don't reflect cost of living increases in wage increases? Not everything is tied down to just the prices of the phones (after all, it's not just the iphone that is increasing in price). And their cost of running a business will reflect in their prices. They aren't a charity and if their costs increase, they will reflect that in prices to the extent that they can do it without losing too much revenue (they do keep in mind what will keep them the most profit and that does include losing business).

    Oh, and let me add, yeah, you're right, they are doing it for the money. So is Verizon, so is Apple. Everything a business does is for the money. That is what they are there for. To make money so their employees can afford to buy stuff and make a living. You're living in a dream world if you think any business is there to be nice to you.



    more...


    1963 chevrolet pickup. 1963 chevrolet pickup
  • 1963 chevrolet pickup



  • syklee26
    Sep 26, 09:44 PM
    what da heck happened to .Mac exclusive widgets?

    these are things I want for .Mac (and I have been a user for 3 years).

    1. increase of storage to 2gb.

    2. price drop to somewhere close to $50.

    3. integration of Leopard Mail features (such as Notes and stuff)

    4. faster iDisk speed.

    5. integration of iCal on .mac

    maybe not all of them but at least some.





    1963 chevrolet pickup. 1960#39;s VW pickup. Image 1963
  • 1960#39;s VW pickup. Image 1963



  • matteusclement
    Mar 10, 11:14 PM
    Was hoping to get the straight goods on PC video editing and PC gear suggestions. What websites out there do you use to get your fix on the dark side?

    thanks.



    more...


    1963 chevrolet pickup. Greg McClenny#39;s 1963 Chevy
  • Greg McClenny#39;s 1963 Chevy



  • grue
    Nov 24, 08:04 PM
    it cracks me up that people are making a big deal of 64bit. Sure, it'd be nice, but I'd rather have the software be multithreaded worth a rat's ass, and work properly.

    Nothing quite brings the same joy to my heart as starting a render in FCP and having a look at Activity Monitor, and seeing a whopping two cores in use. Or having to export a QT file first because I can't send directly to Compressor.





    1963 chevrolet pickup. 1963 Chevrolet Corvair
  • 1963 Chevrolet Corvair



  • lmalave
    Nov 20, 01:52 PM
    weren't there other rumors regarding an "os x lite" edition earlier in the year?

    I think the consensus is that Apple abandoned the idea of building a phone completely from the ground up, which was their original idea. The question is *what* exactly they abandoned. At some level it makes sense for them to use Symbian or some other existing OS in order to get the benefit of 3rd party app availability.

    Then again, that rather un-Apple like, since I would think Apple would want to have total control over the interface. Maybe Apple *will* come up with a real-time "OS X Lite" operating system, and the 3rd party apps will have to be Java apps, basically. If Apple makes sure that Java performs well on the iPhone then that would be their best strategy...



    more...


    1963 chevrolet pickup. 1949 Chev Pickup
  • 1949 Chev Pickup



  • gatearray
    Apr 20, 03:48 PM
    Now the truth we've suspected all along has come out.

    First, Google decides to hold on to their source code, making Android "closed" just like iOS, and now they find out that their OS is not the most prevalent mobile operating system in use, falling way short of iOS.



    Schadenfreude? You bet. :)





    1963 chevrolet pickup. 1963 Chevrolet 3/4-ton
  • 1963 Chevrolet 3/4-ton



  • rezenclowd3
    Apr 20, 01:19 PM
    Damn I wish we could go back to making sexy cars in the avg family price range again.... I really don't wan't these "safe" pedestrian cars, with headlights that have to be a min height, among other silly additions. I am just so glad that vintage cars are still allowed on the road according to our laws. Though, I do wonder what the actual laws are, because say a Cayman or Corvette has a much lower front, yet is still allowed in Europe, as well as in the states. The going to the S2000s as well, which has a classicly low hoodline.

    Anyway, post away of cars you like. Just wanted to state what I dislike about modern cars. Go ahead and buy the Malibu, I just wish I didn't have to at them while on he road:o Then again, most think my E30 is ugly, which is perfectly fine for others to think. (though I wish the hoodline was even lower...)

    Another car I want to own as I love the fit in the cockpit for my 6' 3" height:
    http://img2.netcarshow.com/Chevrolet-Corvette_C4_1983_800x600_wallpaper_01.jpg

    and it fits my criteria of "sexy for its generation" ;-)



    more...


    1963 chevrolet pickup. 1963 Chevy Pickup
  • 1963 Chevy Pickup



  • Mr.Noisy
    Sep 8, 04:49 PM
    Decided to change it, something easy on the eye this time :)

    Source of Original (http://konachan.com/post/show?md5=b4b9a3bc966a88340c57cdecd4b044eb)





    1963 chevrolet pickup. 1963 Chevrolet Pickup Panel
  • 1963 Chevrolet Pickup Panel



  • Nothlit
    Mar 25, 02:32 PM
    Google don't map the world either - they do the street map images, but if you look at Google Maps you'll see that the actual roads data comes from either Tele Atlas or Navteq. Those two companies sell their map sets to all the sat-nav companies too.

    No need. Apple would just license the map data from either Navteq or Tele Atlas. The map data that Google uses at present is TeleAtlas (Especially for Europe).

    Is this well-veiled sarcasm? If not, you guys are ridiculous.

    1) Google does not own the mapping database they use
    2) Even if they did, there are multiple geographic/mapping data providers
    3) None of them obtained their data by having employees drive around in vehicles... That's an absurd suggestion

    In the U.S., Google does own the map data (http://www.gpsreview.net/google-drops-tele-atlas/). For further confirmation, note that it says "Map data �2011 Google" in the footer when viewing U.S. maps, and says nothing whatsoever about TeleAtlas or Navteq (this is not the case for some other countries). They made this change back around October around the same time that the very first Google Maps Navigation app for Android was released.

    Also, driving around (http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-9809094-1.html?tag=mncol;title) to collect map data is absurd?

    Let's say I'm driving in my car through a city. Every 20 yards a huge window pops up blocking the view onto whatever I do (mostly Google Maps because I try to find my way) just to tell me there are 5 new Wifi Hotspots in my vivcinity and I have to close it while I'm driving. This is the reason why I have to constantly go to Settings/Wifi/Off and then switch Wifi on again later.

    I agree with you that the current iOS notifications system is terrible. But you do know you can keep Wi-Fi on and just turn off "Ask to Join Networks", right?



    more...


    1963 chevrolet pickup. 1963 chevy impala bel air
  • 1963 chevy impala bel air



  • tag
    Dec 23, 10:44 AM
    Figured I'd post the original in a seperate post as well. This is the full one before resizing to fit into the avatar specs, just thought it looked cool when it had all the frames and larger size. Just wanted to share...





    1963 chevrolet pickup. 1963 Chevy Impala SS
  • 1963 Chevy Impala SS



  • unagimiyagi
    Apr 4, 01:51 PM
    Does this change mean that we can terminate our contracts since the terms of the contract have changed?

    I think sprint people have cited this before.



    more...


    1963 chevrolet pickup. Show 1963 Chevy C10 Pickup
  • Show 1963 Chevy C10 Pickup



  • drinu89
    Apr 7, 10:03 AM
    4.3 and 4.3.1 has been a disaster. The animations are so choppy it makes it almost androidesque. I hope they actually fix it this time rather than just patching a jailbreak. I wish I could go back to 4.2.1 where the phone was actually stable and smooth.

    Start saving your SHSH blobs from now on mate so that in the future you can downgrade

    http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=9189





    1963 chevrolet pickup. 1963 chevy pickup
  • 1963 chevy pickup



  • nobunaga209
    Sep 10, 11:40 PM
    Still repping Algiers Parrish all the way from North Texas. ;)





    1963 chevrolet pickup. 1963-Chevrolet-Truck-Rear Step
  • 1963-Chevrolet-Truck-Rear Step



  • iApache
    Oct 11, 06:43 PM
    Haven't changed mine in a while..

    - Got rid of icons
    - Fresh wallpaper





    TSE
    Aug 7, 03:22 PM
    http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j74/casdude/Untitled-2.jpg

    Windows 7 Home Premium. :)





    benthewraith
    Dec 1, 05:58 PM
    http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/1787/screenshot20101201at655.png





    Happybunny
    Dec 1, 04:03 AM
    I thought that I would try a plain desktop this month,there are seven different colours to choose from.

    http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv310/happybunny2_photos/Screenshot2010-12-01at105649AM.png



    http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/icons_screensavers/applecoloredwallpack.html





    GGJstudios
    Mar 27, 03:35 PM
    Regional Forums?? (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=224680)
    Time to Regionalize MacRumors? (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=69115)





    wilk0076
    Dec 4, 08:59 AM
    original from wallpaperswide.com



    No comments:

    Post a Comment