Tuesday, May 31, 2011

cute matching tattoos for best friends

cute matching tattoos for best friends. cute matching tattoos for est
  • cute matching tattoos for est



  • Cougarcat
    Jul 18, 12:45 PM
    Rentals are definitely the way to go. I've only seen the Lost episodes I've downloaded once. They're just eating space on my hardrive. And if there were streaming theatrical releases, well, I'd be in heaven. I'm pissed that A Scanner Darkly isn't playing in my area, but I've watched the first 25 min. at IGN.com in HD. I'd definitely spend $1.99 to escape expensive tickets and annoying people.

    According to MOSR, (:rolleyes: ) 10.5 will include some sort of "rewards-based" BitTorrent system. (:rolleyes: ) But if the Movie store also used bittorrent, it would make more sense to announce it at WWDC.





    cute matching tattoos for best friends. matching tattoos designs est
  • matching tattoos designs est



  • Link2999
    Sep 13, 10:33 AM
    has anyone tried the sonix case from amazon.
    Ipod Touch 4g Case Sonix - Amazon 24.95 colors: pink, grey, black, blue (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0041LPGT4?tag=12thstfootpoo-20&camp=213381&creative=390973&linkCode=as4&creativeASIN=B0041LPGT4&adid=0WZMM00GVVA182713N67&)

    It isn't out yet.





    cute matching tattoos for best friends. Bombtastic Friendship Tattoos.
  • Bombtastic Friendship Tattoos.



  • nmrrjw66
    Apr 8, 01:14 PM
    So who's Obama gonna blow up next? Syria, Yemen?





    cute matching tattoos for best friends. cute matching tattoos for est
  • cute matching tattoos for est



  • *LTD*
    Apr 23, 12:17 AM
    Not this easy.

    It's not so much about finding people at any moment, but knowing where they've been. And this file makes it dirt simple to find that out.



    A guy in your terrorist cell claims he's not FBI, because he's never been to Washington DC. Even his phone contacts are all people nowhere near there. Yet what if his cache list says otherwise. He's probably dead.



    By now, you also know that I always speak from personal experience when possible.

    I was Military Intelligence and NSA in the heart of the Cold War. I did undercover field work at times. This kind of easy info is both priceless and dangerous. I've seen field officers compromised in almost every way imaginable. My scenarios are not stretches by any means.

    Sorry, I just don't buy it. Isolated examples dependent upon a very rare set of circumstances that the average user won't encounter. I *do* believe your experience, you're very well versed when it comes to tech and no doubt well-treavelled, but this is just too much of a stretch. Yes, it's possible. But it's also possible to gain the same information in much more common and easier ways, instead of the super-spy scenario. I'm not sure how your terrorist cell example applies to anything relevant (or dangerous) for the average, everyday person.

    I'm pretty sure your average FBI agent's iPhone (assuming they carry around iPhones) that has been cleared for use (and very likely modified) by the FBI can be stripped right down forensically and will have revealed absolutely nothing.

    The average user who is *not* a secret agent really has nothing to be in up in arms about, provided they haven't just knocked off a bank or killed someone.





    cute matching tattoos for best friends. Have Matching Tattoos!
  • Have Matching Tattoos!



  • ~Shard~
    Nov 23, 11:54 AM
    Yeah I was referring to the fact that it's in HD and some of the best music concert editing I have ever seen. Just amazing Emmy Award worthy editing.

    The last concert I saw across the pond was a YES concert in Genoa Italy in summer of 1972. :D

    Yep, I watched it myself last night as well - agreed, very cool. Cool about the YES concert as well. :) :cool:





    cute matching tattoos for best friends. get small matching tattoos
  • get small matching tattoos



  • Mattlike
    Jan 21, 09:33 PM
    http://homepage.mac.com/mattlike/Chally.jpg

    2009 Challenger R/T





    cute matching tattoos for best friends. for quot;matchingquot; tattoo#39;s,
  • for quot;matchingquot; tattoo#39;s,



  • iSax1234
    Mar 24, 12:10 PM
    Primordial soup was my creator. I don't feel any compelling need to trumpet that fact though. Insecurity definitely seems to be one of the afflictions that the rabidly religious suffer from.

    If it occurs in nature, it's natural. There are tons of critters out there that engage in same sex behavior, they're natural, why shouldn't human same sex behavior not be natural?

    If you feel like you're no different than millions other animals, except a complex thought system feel free to do what ever you want. Also you should work on recreating that soup I bet it would taste good knowing you have an entire universe filled with over 6 billion people and millions of different species of life. Also, try to find those monkeys that are starting to turn into humans, because the Cavemen on the geico commercial tend to hide from me.





    cute matching tattoos for best friends. Lamar amp; Khloe Matching Tattoos
  • Lamar amp; Khloe Matching Tattoos



  • shackleb
    Apr 27, 07:41 PM
    Here is a snapshot of the website 'portableapps.com' from Christmas of 2005:

    http://replay.web.archive.org/20051225045018/http://portableapps.com/

    Note that it defines 'app' as "a computer program like a web browser or word processor", and then further notes:

    "A portable app is a computer program that you can carry around with you on a portable device and use on any Windows computer. When your USB thumbdrive, portable hard drive, iPod or other portable device is plugged in, you have access to your software and personal data just as you would on your own PC. And when you unplug, none of your personal data is left behind."

    Not sure when Apple's app store opened, but I know that I personally have (as others have) been using the term 'app' for many MANY years before even 2005 to refer to applications.

    Now I'm no lawyer, but it seems to me that if you can't own 'drug store', 'hardware store', 'grocery store', 'software store', or 'application store', it doesn't make sense that Apple, or anyone else, could own 'app store'.

    Just sayin'





    cute matching tattoos for best friends. cute matching tattoos for est friends. cute matching tattoos
  • cute matching tattoos for est friends. cute matching tattoos



  • lannim
    Apr 9, 09:29 PM
    Of course I can, first thing I learned. How did I learn? My dad threw me the keys in two feet of snow and told me to go to the store. I'd love to still own one but my wife refuses to learn it, or doesn't have the mental capacity to so im stuck with automatics





    cute matching tattoos for best friends. Heart Tattoo Addictive
  • Heart Tattoo Addictive



  • Detlev
    Jul 18, 08:30 PM
    Only way this works is if Apple makes the movie available for download/rental a week or two before DVD release (or earlier, like hotel PPV).
    Will not happen. First, any internet connected person with 3 ounces of will can get a bootlegged copy of movies still in the theatres never mind later. Second, the early release of a movie by Apple would set off a tizzy from goliaths like bn.com, amazon.com, Walmart, NetFlicks and others. Third, if the extrapolations are correct and the videos are several GB then people with not so new computers (small HD) and/or slow connections will be left out. You've got to think of the masses not just the MacRumors regulars. It just doesn't fly.

    Oh, and I agree with those who say WWDC will not be or should not be the place for announcing this. Again, think of the masses. This would be holiday season material. Plan on upgrades in the third quarter.





    cute matching tattoos for best friends. cute matching tattoos for est friends. My est friend and I got; My est friend and I got. R.Perez. Mar 13, 03:21 PM
  • cute matching tattoos for est friends. My est friend and I got; My est friend and I got. R.Perez. Mar 13, 03:21 PM



  • lordonuthin
    Nov 8, 07:09 PM
    bigadv are not available on windows but many are running virtual machines...

    Aha! I knew it, those widozers breaking the rulz again!





    cute matching tattoos for best friends. cute matching tattoos for est
  • cute matching tattoos for est



  • Leoff
    Nov 27, 09:05 PM
    IMAGINED?

    Let's look at the facts.

    20" Apple $699 - Dell $399
    23" Apple $999 - Dell $799 (24")
    30" Apple $1999 - Dell $1499

    Those are real numbers. Dell has brighter specs, more connection options, and with the 23" they have a 24" that's still $200 cheaper.

    What imaginary planet are you on? $300, $200, and $500 difference in price respectively. That's real money. And it pressures people into considering a Dell. (Bad Apple!) All you are really getting for those extra hundres of dollars is a display that looks nice with your mini, MBP, or MP.

    You claim that Apple's monitors are selling well, but you have no facts to back that up. Apple doesn't post their sales numbers for products like this so you're just making it up. Those sales numbers could suck a$$ and you wouldn't know. And I believe they do suck, but Apple won't tell you that, it sucks because they want them to suck. Keep reading.

    I believe Apple does this to encourage people to buy iMacs. If your willing to pony up $2400 or more on a Mac Pro then maybe an extra $500 doesn't bother you for the two 30" displays your going to use, and if all you can afford is mini Apple doesn't seem to mind you buying that Dell monitor. By pricing the monitors several hundred more than they are really worth, you are now in the iMac price range. I bet if you could see and add up the numbers, buying a mini and an over priced cinema display gives Apple the same profit margin as an iMac. Apple doesn't have a mid range tower. Again, because they want to sell you an iMac. By keeping their product line simple they reduce costs; making one widget as apposed to five different widgets is cheaper. But that limits choice.

    I have an iMac, but I really don't want one. I want a mid-range tower and an external monitor. I'm not alone either. Apple's monitor price is a "choice incentive". It may help their bottom line, but it limits my choice. And since I hate Windows I'm forced into Apple's program. This is really what people are complaining about here. They want a mini and 20" cinema for under $1000, and I want a 23" and tower for under $2000, not a 24" iMac!

    So, back to a 17" cinema. Why would Apple do this? I don't think they will. A 17" iMac is only $899. That's where they make their money, oh, and people like me willing to pay premium because we value esthetics.

    Wow. For someone who seems to have all the answers, you're not reading the rest of this thread very well.

    http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=252327

    In short, Apple's monitors are for higher-end users. Anyone can go out and get a Dell. Most people do. If you want cheap and easy, you get a Dell monitor.

    I noticed that you didn't mention any of the 20" NEC Displays that run much, MUCH higher in price than even Apple's. Now why are they so much more expensive? Are they too high-priced? Vastly overpriced?

    There are differences. You'd know that if you took the time to look.

    Yes, you are indeed correct. Those are "real" numbers. Numbers that are comparing two different types of monitors.

    Next time you wish to present facts, try and present them all instead of just the ones that support your case.





    cute matching tattoos for best friends. cute matching tattoos for est
  • cute matching tattoos for est



  • mrgreen4242
    Aug 28, 10:19 AM
    Ah.... this speculation really brings back the memories of PowerPC rumors. Like when everyone was speculating if we see 3 Ghz G5's. I thought the feeling would be gone now we have intel (and its roadmaps), but debating on wether we might see a Core 2 Duo line-up soon brings the excitement right back. Hope this time the rumors do come true. This eventhough I am completely not in the market for a new Mac (neither was I for a 3 Ghz PowerMac :p)


    You got some serious ideas (http://spamreaper.org/frankie/wanted.html) frankie :cool: :)
    Yeah I also had that idea. Given the number of people that use the mini as server or multimedia center that will be nice (Microsoft is already planning for giving mini-screen support in vista, so it is a good idea). I actually though about this to turn the mini into a laptop. Thus some kind of battery+Screen+keyboard add-on. This would truly emphasize the phrase BYOMKM (Bring your own Monitor Keyboard and mouse). But then again; a laptop would be much easier.
    Yeah you are quite right. It is predominantly the size of 3.5" hard disk that will hardly even fit in the total casing.






    cute matching tattoos for best friends. when my two est friends
  • when my two est friends



  • *LTD*
    Mar 25, 05:57 PM
    How does your vision plan to implement any non-steering games on the big screen? You can either look at your iPad, or look at the television. There is a reason physical buttons are important for big screen gaming. Touch screen gaming will always suck for anything more than flinging birds into bricks.

    http://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/dead-space/id396018321?mt=8

    http://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/dead-space-for-ipad/id396019894?mt=8

    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ultimate-mortal-kombat-3/id408070814?mt=8

    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/infinity-blade/id387428400?mt=8&v0=WWW-NAUS-ITSTOP100&ign-mpt=uo%3D2

    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/contract-killer/id406351386?mt=8

    http://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/hunters-episode-one-hd/id415284093?mt=8

    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/n-o-v-a-2-near-orbit-vanguard/id400901088?mt=8

    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/modern-combat-2-black-pegasus/id394443824?mt=8

    I could go one, but the list would be too long.

    So what's it like being stuck in two years ago? Is the Palm Pre still a hot item? LOL

    As far as implementing new tech to enhance the gaming experience, I'm perfectly happy to leave it it Apple and their partners. I'm pretty sure they've got it all planned out (and easily paid for) for the next 2-3 years.

    Apple has this weird habit of continuing to develop the landmark products they release. Shocking, I know.





    cute matching tattoos for best friends. cute matching tattoos for est
  • cute matching tattoos for est



  • techweenie
    Apr 3, 10:43 AM
    This ad is as great as the new iPhone ads are awful.

    Interesting that both "voices" can come from the same company.





    cute matching tattoos for best friends. cute matching tattoos for est friends. est friends get tattoos; est friends get tattoos. rovex. Apr 27, 05:27 AM. seizure looks fake
  • cute matching tattoos for est friends. est friends get tattoos; est friends get tattoos. rovex. Apr 27, 05:27 AM. seizure looks fake



  • BoyBach
    Jan 6, 06:25 AM
    I predict:

    iLife '07 - 'Coverflow' integrated into iWeb and iPhoto, new & improved iWeb features, more themes for iMovie and iDVD.

    iWork '07 - Pages and keynote updated, plus a spreadsheet app to take over from the now defunct Appleworks.

    An extended Leopard preview, some new features and possibly a new UI(?)

    iPod and iTunes - more movie studios added to the store, also available outside the US, slight revision to iPod range (increased storage?) - full-screen iPod event to follow in a month or two for full media coverage effect.

    iTV - named and demoed, available today (but shipping in a month!)

    One more thing - the Apple phone (all of those rumours must mean something)


    I'm probably completely wrong, but I would be happy with movies and maybe TV shows on the UK iTunes Store!





    cute matching tattoos for best friends. they always get matching tatts
  • they always get matching tatts



  • dXTC
    Mar 23, 08:09 AM
    As I think I've mentioned before at some point, my next iPod purchase will most likely be the classic. My wife has a touch; while I find it somewhat nifty, I'm not a fan of the iPod app.

    My wishes for the 10th Anniversary classic:





    cute matching tattoos for best friends. cute matching tattoos for est
  • cute matching tattoos for est



  • Mr-Stabby
    Apr 12, 10:39 PM
    Some people seem to think that difficult to use = pro. Those are the people use windows because they enjoy fixing problems. Anything to save time is good for anyone, pro or not, and this interface feels like one that wont take much time to get used to. It looks well designed.

    You've hit the nail on the head there. It goes back to the old problem that some pros enjoy having something thats hard to use, because they feel clever/superior using it, knowing that others can't. Releases like this one that make a Pro program accessible to not so skilled people p*sses off these Pro users, because they want to be seen to be the clever ones, the mystical being who can work this very complicated program that no one else can. It's these type of people who come out with the 'Oh well it's not a pro program anymore, hello iMovie Pro" type comments.

    I for one am a professional video editor, and i am extremely excited by this. It's going to be so fun learning this new program! Something new to investigate is always fun. From what i've seen, it doesn't look dumbed down at all.





    cute matching tattoos for best friends. cute matching tattoos for est
  • cute matching tattoos for est



  • UsedToUseAnA2E
    Apr 21, 09:19 PM
    The WSJ has an interesting article claiming that both iPhones and Android phone home location data.
    http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703983704576277101723453610.html?mod=WSJ_hp_LEFTWhatsNewsCollection





    Veg
    Feb 25, 02:00 PM
    http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac50/tadziodlu/IMG_1442.jpg





    lowbatteries
    May 2, 06:37 PM
    But my iPhone is far more limited than my first Windows PC in that regard. Even with Windows 95 I could go from one app to another while letting the other on load in the background. iOS freezes everything. If I want a video to upload on Facebook, I have no choice but to keep the app open until it's done. On my PC, I can start the upload and then move on to other things while the process is completing.

    I find moving to non-true multitasking as a step backward, not a step forward. As you said, out systems capabilites are able to do so much more. I can be playing a computer game, hit the Windows key, and open a media player and never see a drop in performance. Why limit your computer to one task at a time? Kind of defeats the point of multi-core processors.

    I upload large videos all the time on my iPhone, in the background. This has been built in since multitasking was introduced (if an app you are using doesn't do this, that's the developers fault).

    Weird. When I ask someone a yes/no question, I expect a yes/no response.

    Do you understand what I mean?




    maflynn
    May 2, 05:10 PM
    the iPadification of OSX continues.





    Porchland
    Sep 8, 03:51 PM
    This sure is starting to sound like MOVIEBEAM... and who owns that???

    So, we can que up 10-12 movies we want to watch for the month and in the background my mac downloads them and then either stores them on this yet to be anounced product or onto my mac... Then this new Airport(now, available in 1-3 weeks) can then stream it to my TV. This does make a lot more sense now.

    If 88 percent (http://www.jdpower.com/corporate/news/releases/pressrelease.asp?ID=2006135) of households have cable or satellite -- and a big chunk of those have access to PPV or on-demand new releases -- I don't understand why an iTunes movie-to-your-TV service is such a big hoopty-do.

    Unless Apple goes to a subscription-based service that essentially replaces my cable, this doesn't really give me anything I don't already have other than the ability to watch a movie on an iPod.

    I'm excited, I guess, because it's new and a different direction for Apple, but none of the rumors I've seen about what's coming next week show much "think different."





    xUKHCx
    Aug 7, 07:11 AM
    Leopard
    -Native NTFS write
    [B]-Soltaire game as a dashboard widget
    -PC-run Mac OS X, but only via virtualization
    -Tabs in Finder and Safari be draggable, Dragon Drop style tabbed windows-like OS 9, and be easily recalled-bookmarks.

    I quite like this one

    http://www.apple.com/downloads/dashboard/games/mondosolitaire.html



    No comments:

    Post a Comment