Tuesday, May 31, 2011

cars and girls wallpaper

cars and girls wallpaper. Car-With-Hot Girl(Wallpaper).
  • Car-With-Hot Girl(Wallpaper).



  • gmcalpin
    Jun 23, 08:29 AM
    One thing I'd like to see is a stylus that can be used with this & an iPad. Before I get flamed, hear me out. It wouldn't be just stylus only. It'll work just the way it is with your fingers, but also use a stylus for fine work like a painting/drawing program. Some people have bulky fingers that are too imprecise for drawing.
    I agree, but I don't think the current screens in iPhones or iPads can register something as small as a real stylus point.

    Maybe not, but all third-party styluses for iPhones and iPads so far have been the size of a pencil eraser (or a sausage � literally), and I can't imagine that's what they started with.

    Sooner or later, I expect Apple to put some amount of pressure-sensitivity into future iPads or iPhones, one way or another, though, and their utility as drawing devices will increase dramatically.





    cars and girls wallpaper. cool cars and hot girls
  • cool cars and hot girls



  • miloblithe
    Aug 31, 04:00 PM
    Any chance of a new chip set with a newer GMA ?

    If so, Intel's keeping it a big secret.
    (which means no).





    cars and girls wallpaper. Attached Thumbnails. 158
  • Attached Thumbnails. 158



  • bdj21ya
    Jan 11, 05:23 PM
    I think the "Air" more likely refers to over the air rentals.





    cars and girls wallpaper. Wallpapers quot;Girls amp; Carsquot; part
  • Wallpapers quot;Girls amp; Carsquot; part



  • appleguy123
    Mar 20, 05:00 PM
    No. Homeopathy does not require people to forgo medicine that actually works.

    Of course it doesn't require it, just like Christianity doesn't require you to stop being gay. However, some who use homeopathy trust it more than modern medicine.
    Also, I never intended to make a metaphor betweenhomeopathy and this app. I was saying that Apple cannot be worried about "medicine without a license" because they allow the homeopathy apps in the store.





    cars and girls wallpaper. cars and girls wallpapers.
  • cars and girls wallpapers.



  • MicroByte
    Sep 12, 09:12 PM
    I really like it. It fits well and I like the material. It provides a good grip, slides nicely into my pocket, but doesn't slide around in my car when I place it on my center console.

    I searched for the Belkin case on BestBuy.com then clicked Find in Store. The Concord Pike store was the only one within 30 min of me that showed it as in stock. However, I just did it again and it says differently. I was there at 3:30pm today and I'm sure they didn't have a rush on them this afternoon. There were a lot there of each color. I'd suggest running over there tomorrow. They are on the iPod Accessory rack near the front of the store on the far right side.

    Awesome, thanks for the heads up with searching the site. I had actually gone there as well as other sites and didn't find much. They are marked NEW so they must have just added them.

    IT's too bad they don't have black, but I really like that Night Sky one. Is it dark purple or dark blue? I saw you had said very dark blue, but as aznguyen316 mentioned, it looks purple on their site.

    I don't think it's at any of the stores near me. All of the ones I saw today at the store I visited are marked as available, but the Night Sky shows ship to store (3 - 5 days). I'm still going to go tomorrow though.

    Any chance for some pictures?





    cars and girls wallpaper. Hot Car Girls Wallpapers
  • Hot Car Girls Wallpapers



  • HDnut
    Jul 18, 09:19 AM
    :eek: I guess we will all become big fat jelly fish at this rate, I like getting in my car and interacting with other people:D . Pay per pay is BS, look at XM and Sirus radio, a joke. Oh we won't have commercials, and now most of the channels do, and I can see this happening on downloads, you get the download and the first 10min is Ads. Plus I have better things to do than sit in front of my computer all day long, do that enough at work and when I am taking a break like now :rolleyes: What the Movie industry needs and music industry needs is a huge shot of quality not quantity, I can't think of too many movies and or music CDs that I would want to buy right now, or even rent.





    cars and girls wallpaper. Cars With Hot Girls Wallpapers
  • Cars With Hot Girls Wallpapers



  • QuarterSwede
    Apr 9, 10:51 PM
    I learned on a stick first and my first car (91 Honda CRX Si ... so much fun!) was a stick. I drove in so much stop and go traffic when it finally bit the dust I bought an automatic. I miss the control and fun of a stick though. One thing I don't miss is having to replace my clutch.

    Also, I disagree with the automatics are largely less efficient than sticks thought. Even without DCTs, automatics can switch so much faster than a human can that any fuel consumption it uses is offset by it's quickness. Autos have been more fuel efficient or at the least the same as manuals for a long time. I find that the size and type of tire can make a bigger difference in fuel economy anyway.





    cars and girls wallpaper. fast cars and girls
  • fast cars and girls



  • mkrishnan
    Jan 1, 05:53 PM
    Whatever happend to the thin macbook? That is all I wanted this year.

    I don't think there's been any compelling evidence to support that, sadly. At least, several very seemingly viable component technologies, such as ULV C2D's, are not available yet.

    For the iSight, too, no really compelling evidence of what the revised product would be, should there be one.





    cars and girls wallpaper. http://uploading.com/files/
  • http://uploading.com/files/



  • CplBadboy
    Apr 19, 01:16 PM
    Hoooraaaayyyyyy!!!

    The news Ive been waiting for and not a blinking boring update to the iPhone being white. Maxed out iMac here we come. Its been long time coming. Happy Chappy:D





    cars and girls wallpaper. fast cars and girls wallpapers
  • fast cars and girls wallpapers



  • RyanNoah
    Sep 14, 12:55 PM
    Griffin FormFit looks pretty nice. It even comes with a viewing stand.
    http://www.griffintechnology.com/products/formfit-touch4g#


    Just for fun, check out The Woogie--
    http://www.griffintechnology.com/products/woogie





    cars and girls wallpaper. Sportback Girl wallpaper
  • Sportback Girl wallpaper



  • joe.cavers
    Feb 23, 03:53 AM
    No idea what film that is, but I do spy Handbrake on the MacBook, which looks identical to the one that I just retired. My optical drive in that machine was starting to go, I think. Only thing I've used the one in the new MacBook Pro for is to reinstall the OS after I got it...

    Handbrake comes VERY close to destroying my Macbook ha ha, the CPU goes up close to 90 degrees celsius! Terrifying!





    cars and girls wallpaper. cars and girls wallpaper.
  • cars and girls wallpaper.



  • Cassie
    Jan 12, 11:02 PM
    Sold my '03 Ford Escape XLT to my Dad, he sold me his '99 Ford Ranger XL. 2.5L l4, 5 speed manual. Basic truck, I'm very happy with it. :)
    http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:Shl5-pTG4q9EiM:http://carsfound.com/showcase/image.php?pic=images/listings/listing_36342405_17.jpg&width=350&t=1
    (Not my pic, but looks exactly the same, just slightly...OK, a hell of a lot more beat up and without the bed cover. :p)





    cars and girls wallpaper. Emotor Car Girl Wallpaper
  • Emotor Car Girl Wallpaper



  • tablo13
    Oct 6, 04:29 PM
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4387684/front.jpg

    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4387684/back.jpg

    I thought the case was translucent.

    I received the ashopone case today. I ordered it on September 23. It was packaged in yellow bubbled envelope with the silicone case wrapped in a letter and ribbon thing. The purple color is nothing like in the description pic. :( it's an ugly color. It has the dusty feel and smell that silicone cases have. The fit is just good, but it is loose at bottom of the home button area and buttons are a little off but they work. Great for $1.





    cars and girls wallpaper. cars and girls wallpapers.
  • cars and girls wallpapers.



  • whoooaaahhhh
    Jul 14, 09:54 AM
    Good post, sums up the current situation very nicely.

    Given that dual layer 50GB blu-ray discs cant even be produced yet, i think the 200GB claim is complete vaporware.

    I hope HD-DVD wins this war soon, as it is out of the gates first, and thus far a far superior format. If Blu-Ray were to give up now, i dont think many people would be sad. One format is better for everyone.



    NO.



    First of all, Blu-Ray discs are a completely new material and fabrication process, so highlighting the fact that they've only made 25GB discs (which were stable-ly created long before almost ANY HD-DVD's) and can't produce a disk which is far above the specs of the competition, is like saying screw the russians cuz they're space program hasn't sent a man to mars (nobody's done it yet, anyway). You can't blame Blu-Ray for not being able to deliver 50 GB yet, the meat of the war is just beginning anyway.

    Secondly, what was said about the VC-1 codec is very wrong. Microsoft's VC-1 codec is far worse and more difficult to work with than MPEG 2 or MPEG 4 that sony will probably offer in later versions of Blu-Ray. All this malarky about artifacts doesn't really make sense when you consider that we've been USING MPEG2 IN DVD'S FOR YEARS NOW! There's no way that the algorithim could be to blame for the artifacts! Sure it's fatter, but it's a lighter compression, and as Sony has shown with their PCM Audio on Blu-Ray, sometimes light compression on a bigger disk is better than heavy compression on smaller disks. It will be a lot easier to change to a more efficient codec down the line (which is what we've done with computers time and time again, as well as professional video) so we can get Ultra HD on Blu Ray when it comes out as well.

    I'm sorry, I understand people really want HD-DVD to win because it's easier and cheaper right now, but since when has the easiest option been the best? If Blu-Ray doesn't win this war we'll have another short life-span format, this version of HD will not be enough for the professional industry much longer, take it from a video guy. I've written a frickin' paper on this very subject.

    IMHO I'd like to see a Blu-Ray with the Mac Pro's to help solidify the consumer base into purchasing a better product, because that's how you standardize something in the market...sales...But I don't know that it will happen. Although remember DVD-RAM? Apple seemed to like that for awhile...that died...



    I also don't want microsoft handling my video codec, anybody remember the wonderous creation of WMV/WMA? The one that like none of us can use on macs? HD-DVD's codec is a derivation of the WMV-HD codec. Welcome to the Microsoft reality. They really like controlling proprietary codecs. Also...MPEG was created by a group of companies and people working together, Microsoft created WMV, so they've got almost complete say in how that plays out.





    cars and girls wallpaper. Cars And Girls Wallpaper.
  • Cars And Girls Wallpaper.



  • ErikGrim
    Apr 4, 07:25 PM
    I don't know about this whole fullscreen mode thing. The more "features" they add, the less I like it. I like to see pertinent information at a glance. I don't understand why the menu bar has to be hidden. I lose the ability to see my battery %, wifi status, even the time of day at a glance. All for what? to save 20 pixels of space? I'm sorry but if you need screen space that badly you should invest in a bigger monitor. Even the iOS devices leave the information bar at the top... :o

    Just my thoughts...
    Then don't use full screen �? No one is forcing it on you.

    I use full screen for mail on my 27". Would be useless to put Safari on FS on that size, but I can see why it would be useful on an 11" Air.





    cars and girls wallpaper. cars and girls wallpapers.
  • cars and girls wallpapers.



  • Lord Blackadder
    Mar 21, 02:13 PM
    The picture remains confused. We know that coalition military units are lobbing precision guided munitions at Gaddafi's air defense network as well as attacking targets of opportunity. But the rebels are not in contact with the rest of the world through any official channels, and media access is poor.

    Gaddafi is looking for a stalemate in the short term.

    Meanwhile, the BBC struggles with the concept of area versus length.





    cars and girls wallpaper. cars and girls wallpaper.
  • cars and girls wallpaper.



  • patrickdunn
    Sep 9, 01:33 PM
    Does anybody know how it will fit in a last gen case?





    cars and girls wallpaper. Hd Wallpapers Cars And Girls.
  • Hd Wallpapers Cars And Girls.



  • blilly
    Nov 28, 10:40 AM
    It's far too early to make comparisons . . . . the competition is good and I think even Apple enjoys the challenge. I don't like this "us vs. them" attitude that seems to be so pervasive with the Zune . . even more, it seems, than with the OS wars . . . .





    cars and girls wallpaper. Attached Thumbnails. 158
  • Attached Thumbnails. 158



  • SpiderDude
    Jun 24, 12:18 PM
    No chance. The ergonomics would be a disaster.

    I second that. I have both an 27 iMac and the first aluminum Macbook with a Multi-Touch trackpad and touching on a screen would be quite uncomfortable. I'd rather use my macbook's Multi-Touch trackpad than the magic mouse.

    :apple:





    tuartboy
    Nov 28, 10:10 AM
    "Microsoft is going to put tons of money in this over time, much like they did with the Xbox" video game console, she said. "It's not about the first generation (of devices)."

    Isn't the non-360 version of the Xbox the first generation?

    Didn't it sell very well?





    arkmannj
    Apr 12, 09:50 PM
    I wonder if they'll update the whole studio suite
    (yes, including DVD Studio Pro I hope. Maybe they'll rename it Media studio and make it output DVD's, Blu Ray, maybe even interactive Quicktime files )





    Luveno
    Sep 1, 04:05 PM
    If they did offer a 23" iMac, that would be their first "HD Ready" iMac. I was just about to buy a 20" ACD for my 20" iMac, because I needed more screen real estate, now I need to wait 2 weeks to see how i'm going to handle that, too. Bloody Hell :)





    celticpride678
    Apr 1, 12:01 PM
    Has anyone else experienced that the temps has gone up with this release?

    my macbook 5,1 2ghz core 2 duo seems to run well over 70 celcius all the time which means that my fans are going crazy, and i hate that high sound. its fine in idle mode, but as soon i start a program like Xcode or Netbeans or just browse the web.

    its idling at 60-6x celcius.
    and nothing is running at all only activity monitor.

    this didn't happen in preview 1
    or on my SL partition.

    It's likely that Spotlight is still indexing.





    Keebler
    Jul 18, 08:30 AM
    i forgot to mention the use of bit torrent technology.

    i wonder, and hope, that apple will use this somehow. i'm too techie, but remember a few months back, apple bought a data storage warehouse. what if they designed some sort of torrent system where your dload would come from multiple sources? that would surely make it faster?

    now, i'm not saying this is the be all and end all, but it's intriguing to see if it would work.

    it would be one of the only ways to make high quality stuff dloadable in a timely fashion. is it possible for them to also have some sort of a 'restart' or 'pickup' dload service so if something happens with your connection during dload, that is picks up where it stopped??

    i wonder.... :)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment